The Final Station 1.4.5 MAC OS X
Version: 1.4.5 – The Only Traitor
Size: 271.79 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: El Capitain
Processor type(s) & speed: 1Ghz and up
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: A dishwasher –
While the train is heading to The Final Station, you are going on a road trip through the dying world, with the ultimate goal of finding the last remaining shelter. You’ll discover new locations, revisit familiar places, encounter new dangerous enemies, and find more clues about the mystery of Visitations.
Explore new locations
Venture through previously unexplored territories starting in the western deserts, and revisit some familiar places from the main storyline.
Fight new enemies
Encounter brand new monsters and other types of unexpected enemies!
Choose your companions
Each survivor now has personal traits, abilities (such as crafting or medic), and stories to tell. You can have only one companion at a time in your car, so choose who you want to travel with wisely!
Explore the world of The Final Station in-depth
Get answers to some unresolved questions, and learn personal stories about the characters you met in the main game.
The world is over.
But it’s not quite over for you… at least, not yet. And now that you’ve got thousands of tonnes of locomotive at your disposal, you’ve got the definite advantage over the infected hordes. This is The Final Station.
The real question is whether or not you’ll help the survivors get to their destinations…. or let them die and loot their bodies. Sometimes people can be more trouble than they’re worth.
– A post-apocalyptic adventure about travelling a dying world on a train
– A story that goes through 5 chapters, with large inhabited stations at the end of each one.
– Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies
– Maintain your train in operating condition and craft valuable items from the resources you scavenge
– Don’t expect to shoot your way through the crowds of infected. Supplies and ammo are very limited
– Pick up survivors along the way, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles
– Scavenge for loot at stations and craft useful supplies
– Sell your loot at inhabited stations for useful upgrades to your weapons